It only takes 5-10 minutes to be Clean
- You always have 5-10 minutes to spare. Stop saying "I don't have time", instead ask yourself "How much time will it take?"
- I never spend hours cleaning my house and my weekends are always free.
- As well, there are a lot of things you can do while watching TV, waiting for something to cook in the microwave or during TV commercials etc.
These are activities that take less than 5-10 minutes to do:
- Clean the toilet. I never do the whole bathroom in one shot.
- Clean the bathroom sink and mirror
- Clean the bathtub, shower door and tiles
- Pull out all the appliances that are on your kitchen counter and wash behind them.
- Pull out the fridge or stove and use a disinfecting wipe to clean up the floor underneath
- Scrub the kitchen sink with cleanser and wipe down the taps and back-splash
- Wash down the kitchen cabinet doors with a disinfecting wipe
- Dust the house with a 'Swiffer' duster. Don't forget the TV, hanging light fixtures and wall art
- Windex all the glass tables, mirrors and TV screens
- Sweep and/or wash the kitchen floor and dining are
- Clean hardwood / laminate floors with a damp dust mop. If you own a floor steam mop--that's even better
- Use a lint brush on furniture if you have pets.
- Vacuum all
- Vacuum all floors and carpets weekly and do a more in depth vacuuming on a monthly bases
Otherwise, call me. I'll take care of it for you.