It only takes 5-10 minutes to be Clean
- You always have 5-10 minutes to spare. Stop saying "I don't have time", instead ask yourself "How much time will it take?"
- I never spend hours cleaning my house and my weekends are always free.
- As well, there are a lot of things you can do while watching TV, waiting for something to cook in the microwave or oven or during TV commercials etc.
These are activities that take less than 5-10 minutes to do:
- Clean the toilet. I never do the whole bathroom in one shot.
- Clean the bathroom sink and mirror
- Clean the bathtub, shower door and tiles
- Pull out all the appliances that are on your kitchen counter and wash behind them.
- Pull out the fridge or stove and use a disinfecting wipe to clean up the floor underneath
- Scrub the kitchen sink with cleanser and wipe down the taps and back-splash
- Wash down the kitchen cabinet doors with a disinfectant wipe
- Dust the house with a 'Swiffer' duster. Don't forget the TV, hanging light fixtures and wall art
- Windex all the glass tables, mirrors and TV screens
- Sweep and/or wash the kitchen floor and dining area
- Clean hardwood / laminate floors with a damp dust mop. If you own a floor steam mop--that's even better
- Use a lint brush or roller on furniture if you have pets.
- Vacuum all floors and carpets weekly and do a more in depth vacuuming on a monthly basis
Otherwise, call me. I'll take care of it for you.